Monday, December 22, 2014

People always like to say that money can buy a house
but not a home.Money can buy marriage but not love.
How many people agree with that-to me I don't agree
How we want to build a home without a house ? We 
cannot consider those who sleep at the roadside and
under the highway bridge to be called a home...Even a
poor country man they need to build house to be home
Like the saying goes-without a country we cannot have
house-without house we cannot have home.......Money
cannot buy love-maybe-but is there anyone who can
fall in love with a beggar ?If you don't have some money
how you want to go through marriage ?I don't think that
we can buy someone to marry us without any concern
for love...We need to have some feelings to make the
real marriage-unless only a fraud one...Sorry for any of
my mistakes if I'm wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment